Marketing Secrets From The Bible – Ben Settle Interviews Matt Gillogly
April 20, 2010 by Matthew Gillogly
This interview is with Ben Settle and Matt Gillogly.
It’s about 38 minutes long, and is all about Biblical examples of marketing, sales and persuasion — both from the Old and New Testaments.
Some of the tips inside include:
- A secret way to “beef up” your natural, God-given abilities and gifts.
- How online marketers can almost instantly start selling more products and services. (This secret was used all the time by copywriting “legend” Eugene Schwartz — who was a high level Biblical scholar — in his marketing, and makes selling as easy as falling off a log.)
- How to use popular persuasion “tactics” ethically and in a way that makes people glad and happy to do business with you.
- Why King Solomon (who was granted divine wisdom by God) probably would have been a HUGE fan of sending daily emails.
- A “can’t miss” way to win the trust of cold (and even hostile!) prospects.
- The strange (but true) reason why most selling today is nothing more than the marketing equivalent of pornography.
- The “for real” law of attraction secret you’ll never see in books and movies like “The Secret” or “Think And Grow Rich.” (This has nothing to do with the so-called “prosperity gospel” or anything else seen on TV or in big mega churches, either.)
- The Apostle Paul’s simple 3-step copywriting system that’s since been used (consciously or unconsciously) by some of the most successful salesmen in history.
- And lots, lots more.
You can tune in now by MP3 download or streaming audio by clicking the link below:
We hope you enjoy this.
Please share this on Facebook, Twitter, or via eMail if you like it. We’d love to hear your comments on the interview and what you think about it. Please comment below. Thanks!